affiliaXe is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our innovative team.
If you live & breathe coding ever since you got your first computer, then this is the place for you! We are creating the next big thing in social media, and are looking for talented people with serious web development skills to join us on our journey. You will be an integral part of our small and significant development team, contribute to the decision making process, impact the vision and direction of our new and ongoing ventures, and work on many different types of technologies. This is a true unique full stack position putting you in the forefront of the entire LAMP stack (equal time spent on front and back ends).
- Creatively develop awesome features in our new and existing projects.
- Upkeep cutting edge dynamic technologies.
- Be an integral part of the creative team -- including brainstorming, planning and implementation in an Agile environment.
- Work well in a team and be a dedicated collaborator.
- Accurately express complicated code functionalities to the team.
- Contribute to major decisions and vision of new and ongoing projects.
- Development of API integrations.
- Be in charge of, and handle major version changes to production.
- 2-3 years experience developing using PHP MVC frameworks (Codeigniter, Laravel).
- Experience in MySQL databases using complicated queries.
- Proven experience in AJAX is a must.
- Experience with Git is a BIG plus (Github is preferred).
- Comprehensive understanding in the HTTP protocol.
- Working with third party API's (mostly server side).
- Experience in LINUX is a HUGE bonus.
- Experience in developing mobile apps for iOS is a major plus.
- Eager to learn and grow from constructive feedback.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have a passion for coding.
- Fondness of company outings, escape rooms, and Happy Hours :)
- Must have high level English - speaking, reading and writing.