affiliaXe is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their innovative team.
If you live & breathe coding since you ever got your first computer. You have an excellent experience in server side development and also experienced in mobile (iOS & Android SDK/plugins). You are an autodidact, love challenges, and you are a better developer than any one else you personally know - then this position was made exclusively for you. We want the best of the best.
Not only will your skills be utilized and maximized to their full potential, you will also have a large part in the development of a major cutting-edge AdTech project.
- Daily, active role in the design of a new AdTech system for mobile devices.
- Fully and accurately develop the system and deploy it on our servers/CDN (Rackspace/AWS).
- Develop on your own and/or with the help of out-sourced developers, mobile ads SDK (iOS & Android) that will sync with Ad Tech Server.
- Ongoing optimization of the system and SDK together with our online marketing specialists in order to maximize the system’s performance.
- Development of web/mobile assets for the company based on the management’s requests.
- Development of API integrations based on the management’s requests.
- +5 years experience developing using PHP.
- Experience in databases (MySQL).
- Highly experienced in OOD and OOP.
- Expert knowledge of jQuery, AJAX, JSON, DOM, JS, HTML, CSS.
- Comprehensive understanding in the HTTP protocol, caching, memcache.
- Working with third party API's (Mostly server side) Experience in working with Linux/ UNIX environment (shell scripting), Apache.
- Knowledge in design, coding and debugging skills. Knowledge of initial stages of a product from analysis, design, delivery and release.
- Experience in developing plugins/SDK for mobile apps (both Android & iOS) is major plus.
- Specific experience focused on conversion tracking (pixels, Postback URL/S2S) is a major plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and driven team player.
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate.
- Fondness of company outings and Happy Hours :)